London 2012 remains at the top of the UK chart with a massive 88% increase in sales during the second week of the 30th Olympic Games. Both Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (-15%) and Mario & Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games (+42%) remain in position at second and third respectively.
Batman: Arkham City climbs further to fourth with a 21% growth in sales. Discounted prices boost The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (+42%) and Assassin’s Creed: Revelations (+54%) to within the top six.
The Amazing Spider-Man sticks to seventh whilst Battlefield 3 (+56%) jumps from sixteenth to eighth, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (-34%) drops to ninth and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (-37%) lands at tenth from sixth.
Risen 2: Dark Waters, from German developer Piranha Bytes, is the only new entry this week as it reaches fourteenth.
UK All Format Top 10 – 04/08/2012
- London 2012: The Official Video Game
- Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
- Mario & Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games
- Batman: Arkham City
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Assassin’s Creed: Revelations
- The Amazing Spider-Man
- Battlefield 3
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3